Our Parent Teacher Association is a not-for-profit association of parents, educators, students, and other citizens active in their schools and communities. The AJA PTSA is a leader in parent involvement and in reminding our AJA community of its obligations to our children.
All officers and board members are unpaid volunteers. All members speak with a unified voice on behalf of the AJA community, as highlighted by our tagline: Parents, Teachers, Students, All Together.
Your PTSA provides annual gifts to AJA such as an Imagination Playground, state-of-the-art videography equipment, live-streaming software, new classroom furniture, the outdoor classroom, reader boards, and a new speaker system in the theater. In addition, PTSA supports and coordinates many wonderful activities and events for our students, teachers and AJA families, including:
- Managing the used uniform sale
- Offering Spiritwear
- Organizing fundraisers which directly benefit AJA, the students, teachers and parents
- Coordinating teachers’ Hanukkah gifts
- Sending home Hanukkah gift bags for the students
- Providing volunteers for school sponsored events.
Visit the PTSA website here!