- Parent Category: Contribute
- Published on Thursday, 05 August 2010 01:57
Friends of AJA can contribute by becoming engaged in one of our learning communities.
In principle, just as we believe that children achieve maximal social and academic gains when learning takes place in a social context, we believe the same is true for the adult community.
From a Jewish perspective, we believe that a parent who sets aside time for Torah study models our collective value of lifelong learning, and thus will have children who do the same.
We therefore invest in learning communities at every level:
- Brill Institute classes;
- Melton classes;
- Lower School VIP Study in the Sukkah and Middle School VIP Preparation for Pesach Torah study sessions;
- Lunch and Learn at our Atlanta Jewish Academy Upper School (bi-monthly);
- and occasional Torah presentations by community leaders.
Contact us to learn how you might contribute!